Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Getting Ready

My bags are packed and I'm ready to go. NOT! Nice song but not at all true. I now have a mental list of what goes in the bags, especially the camera gear, and for me, that's a good start.

If you are taking the time to follow along on this journey, remember I'm a photographer and not a writer. My teacher and writer friends are not allowed to judge. :)

Thanks to those of you who have supported this trip. Monetarily, through prayer and kind words. It means a lot.

Myron, Chandler and Kaitlin (and Kevin) - thanks for supporting my need to use what I do for some greater good. Hopefully this trip will produce more than just photos, hopefully these images will be reminders of how blessed we are as a family and a country.

For the Gold Star Mothers who are seeking healing, I hope this trip brings you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment